Diggy Vs J.Cole Again (SMH)

Monday, September 17, 2012

I really don't know.....how to feel about this beef with Diggy and Cole (hahaha). At B.E.T. Music Matters tour in Charlotte,NC Cole drops a freestyle.
'Picture me hating on a young nigga with talent
Album flooped, but it's cool, he caked out on his allowance' (Lmao)
Diggy has released a track called Fall Down, in which he responded to J.Cole
Thought J stood for Jermaine, not Jet Setter
You seen me and shook my hand, coppin' pleas in person
Now you whack, less than man, mention me in verses.
You used to have dreams of my big sister kissin' ya
now it's a nightmares of a lil' brotha dissin' ya
Sneak disses and jabs, I don't really see the benefit
But i guess you lame enough, probably keep you relevant 
Maybe you should have singned with me, instead of Mr. Carter
Can't we all be friends.
Look at this dude, he ain't about that @ life!!
#ColeWorld
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © PilotLanguage 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.