Fix My Life With Evelyn Lozada

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

SMH Is it just me....or is it a problem that Evelyn is so open to speak on Chad assaulting her. I mean in my eyes domestic violence is nothing you want to relived or talk about but Evelyn is always willing to fill you in. Ms. Lozada may change for the better? She agreed to take part in Iyanla Vanzant's new series, Fix My Life. Iyanla addressed some of her Evelyn personal issues and asking about Chad, saying things such as How did you get to stitches in your forehead, living in a hotel? The basketball wive OG reveals that the one thing that scares her the most is, not being loved. Series Premiere Saturday Sept.15th at 10, here is a sneak peek of the show. SMH i wish the best for Evelyn Lozada.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © PilotLanguage 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.