Rita Ora Covers RollaCoaster Magazine

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Rita Ora speaks on many topics such as Rihanna, Rob Kardashian, the new cut and more with RollaCoaster Magazine.
Rita on the New Cut
I just wanted to cut it. I love wings, so i was like, 'We could just wear a wings if we wanted to do big and curly'. I don't mind telling people i wear wings. It's more about the character that you are and the industry you're in. You think Gaga's hair is real? (laughs)

On Rob Kardashian
We're really good friends. Right now, it wouldn't be fair to be in a relationship. I don't have any time, I wouldn't even want to do that to someone''.
On being compared to Rihanna
To tell you the truth , I don't really care. My music's different we sing different, we're from different parts of the world. We've seen each other lots of times and we hang out. So if people are trying to create a feud, it's not going to work. even if that was the case, Roc Nation would be like, 'What are you guys doing? You're part of the same family!''
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © PilotLanguage 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.