So Lupe Fiasco Quitting Rap Now?

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lupe Fiasco may call it quits due to rap/twitter beef with Chief Keef. It all started when Lupe made some comment towards his feels on New Chicago and Chief Keef when asked. He responded by saying, Chief Keef  scares me....not him specifically, but just the culture that he represents specifically in Chicago.....the hoodlums, the gangsters, and the ones you see killing each other and the murder rate in Chicago is skyrocketing and you see who'd doing it and perpetrating it...they all look like Chief Keef.
I guess Keef wasn't to please with Fiasco opinion about him so he took it to twitter and said.....

Lupe responded to Chief Keef's tweet by saying i love u lil bruh @ChiefKeef....i really really do from the bottom of my fucking heart. I know that street shit like the back of my hand. 
I've seen it in every way you can possibly imagine and its nothing to be proud of @ChiefKeef it TAKES and TAKES till there is nothing left. 
I choose not to indulge becuz its lil guys that look up to me so i try and show them a better way @Chiefkeef i aint try to be better.
I'm trying to do better @Chiefkeef as we all should. We were born with no expectations to make it. born in the hood, live there die there. 
I cant go 4 that @ChiefKeef & i cant let the people i love, including you my nigga, go 4 that either. We kings not fucking savages and goons.
He also tweeted 
On the other hand...i don't think Lupe going to quit due to the fact of the threatening tweet (It's deeper than rap) i think the man is just tired of ignorant ass people. I just want Lupe Fiasco to keep on making good music , You too Chief Keef, they should look pass the bullshit and get this money!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © PilotLanguage 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.