Chris Brown December/January Issue XXL Interview

Monday, December 3, 2012

C.Breezy sit down with XXL to share and touch on topics, such as Love, Twitter, Drake and Meek Mill. Chris also covers the XXL December/January issue with some nice quotes.
''I use music or painting as my outlet to get through the confusion. I try to promote positivity and love''
CB Speaks on Twitter and Positivity
I haven't been as mature and thought out in the past, so, me growing now, 
it's showing my progression...in the beginning, i used to be hot. I'm normal. I'm human, so if anybody says something that's a lie, i'm numb to it. I've smartened up.

CB Speaks on His Love Triangle
One thing people often want me to talk about is my public love life. When it comes to my love life, the perception seems as though i am a player. But that's not true. Love is something i am still learning. It's just an obstacle that i haven't yet mastered. I think that's my biggest hurdle in life.
CB Speaks on Drake & Meek Mill
A lot of people wanna know about the whole situation with me, Drake and Meek Mill. At the end of the day, I'm me, they're them. They rap, i sing. Totally different caliber. I rap, i play around on mixtapes. But our words don't collide as much as you'd think.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © PilotLanguage 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.