Beyonce's H&M S/S 13 Campaign

Monday, April 15, 2013

Lord have mercy...damn Jay..you one lucky ass dude man!!! Check out Beyonce's full H&M S/S 13 Campaign Spread!
Beyonce on her summer style:
''I love the summer. I'm always in shorts, dresses, light, flowing  fabrics, great sandals''
Mrs.Carter on The Photo Shoot:
''I loved shooting the campaign in the Bahamas. We shot on a beach outside of Nassau and the weather was perfect. The shoot was filled with vibrant colors and was inspired by the glamour of the late 70s.''

Beyonce on mother style influence:
''I think my style comes from watching my mother from the time i was a little girl. She was so stylish. She was the first person i saw mix high end pieces with more accessible styles and make it all work. I'm also inspired by my sister, i love her bold approach.''
Models & LBS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © PilotLanguage 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.