Beauty Of The Week Aaliyah

Monday, December 10, 2012

R.I.P. Aaliyah
This week's Beauty goes out to Aaliyah...the artist, dancer, model, angel and actress. I can't go one day without playing at least one Aaliyah song....i can truly sit her and say she was ahead of her time. One of my favorite album by the young angel is titled Age Ain't Nothing but a Number. The album became certified double platinum, with some timeless hits such as Back And Forth, Age Ain't Nothing But A Number and At Your Best. 

My all time (hands down) favorite music trio goes to the very talented legends Aaliyah, Missy Elliott and Timbaland. Missy & Timbland worked with Aaliyah on her second album One in a Million, which sold millions, millions, millions and millions of copies worldwide. 
Aaliyah appeared in her first film, Romeo Must Die in 2000 & gives us a hit single Try Again, which we all know topped the Billboard Hot 100.
I really enjoy Aaliyah's final and third album titled Aaliyah.....
R.I.P. Aaliyah
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © PilotLanguage 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.