Waka Flocka Confirms Business Relationship With Suge Knight

Sunday, October 23, 2011


There's been rumors of that Waka Flocka is working with former Death Row Records head, Suge Knight, ever since the two were seen hanging out in L.A. while the rapper was in town for a show earlier this year.

Well, it seems the rumblings are true.
The Georgia rap star confirmed withXXLMag.com last week that he's reached out to Knight who will be helping him oversee the west coast branch of his Brick Squad Monopoly label, as well as advising him on other business matters.
So far, Waka says Suge has helped him land a movie deal, and he plans to work with him into the foreseeable future.



"It's valid. It ain't no rumors," Waka toldXXL. "You gotta really start pulling in people in the game who know the game. Suge is not the only one. I'ma start snatching in the real ones. Suge helped me get a good movie deal. Now I need to get on the TV screen. Ain't nothing wrong with f***in' with some Gs. I f*** with Master P too. They're just good for information, homie.
"He's helping me oversee the company," the rapper added. "I'm not trying to be 'Pac, I'm not trying to be Death Row. I'm Brick Squad Monopoly. My mother is still my manager. I ain't changing sh**. It is what it is. But it's like having Jordan and Kobe. Why not play with both?"
Further details regarding Brick Squad Monopoly West were unknown at press time. However, L.A.-based artists currently affiliated with the rapper include Compton's YG Hootie and Inglewood's Ice Burgandy.
While Waka is still establishing himself as a force in the music game, as an artist, he says that's not his goal. He's thinking bigger.
"F*** accomplishing goals as a artist," he told XXL's Shaheem Reid. "I wanna accomplish goals as a CEO now. That's the sh** I'm on right now."
Ballerstatus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © PilotLanguage 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.